1. Who can use this service?
The Chronic Condition Intervention & Medication Management Service is personal to you and your medical needs. Anyone with an ongoing, chronic condition OR takes 4 or more medications routinely. Examples of chronic conditions include: diabetes, arthritis, heart conditions, COPD, blood pressure and more.
2. What about customer support?
Our toll-free customer service number is 888-519-9355 if you have any questions about the chronic condition intervention service. Once you enroll and your service has started, you will have 24/7 access to your care coordinator.
3. Is this service covered under my health insurance plan?No. The chronic condition intervention and medication management service costs $15 per month; however, we accept most insurance and Medicare for the actual prescription medication we send in your pre-packaged containers.
4. Is this service covered by Medicare?No. The chronic condition intervention and medication management service costs $15 per month; however, we accept Medicare for your prescriptions so you pay the same for your medication as you do with any other pharmacy that accepts Medicare.
5. When can I start using this service?
Once you enroll, our patient advocate will begin the process of on-boarding you as a new patient which includes compiling, reviewing and coordinating the following: medications, doctors, health conditions and insurance information. As soon as you're on-boarded, your service will begin.
6. What does my Care Team do?
Your personal care team consists of a care coordinator and clinical pharmacist. You will receive a call from your care team each month (more if needed) to monitor your health conditions, make sure you're taking your medications as prescribed and provide a continuum of care between your doctor visits. Your care team is available to you 24/7 if you need assistance with your medication at any time.
7. How often do I receive my prescription medication?
On a routine basis, your medication is shipped in our pre-packaged containers to your home on a monthly basis – free of shipping charges. If you need a change to your medication, we will overnight you a bottle of the new medication for the balance of the month. Your new medication will be pre-packaged the following month with your new shipment.
8. Can I get over-the-counter medication, vitamins and supplements added to my pre-packaged medication?
Yes, we're happy to include your non-prescription medication.
9. What if I need injectable medication?
We will ship your injectable medication in a temperature controlled container to ensure safety. This container will be shipped to your home free of delivery charges.
10. What if I don't like the service?
We will do everything possible to make this service a great and caring experience for you. If you don't like it, you can discontinue it at any time. However, over the last 15 years, over 98% of our customers continue to utilize our services.
Have more questions? We are happy to answer.
Call our Customer Care Team: